Monday, June 1, 2009

Keeping it Curly

I am nearing the end of my second 6-week no heat stretch.  It's had its pros and cons. The pros, most obviously, are NO HEAT DAMAGE... Considering the hot steamy weather Cincinnati has been experiencing, I don't mind a little sweat on my forehead.  If my hair were straight, it'd be a whole 'nother story!  My bangs, especially, have the tendency to shrink up quickly.  Maybe I'll stretch another two weeks or so, depending on my mood.

I have been having trouble finding the time to set my curly hair into a style.  Wash-n-go's just aren't cutting it these days... I haven't been sticking to my routine as of late and my hair is most definitely reaping the consequences.  I had planned to do a deep treatment and truly pamper my tresses, but I was away from all of my hair products for the weekend, busy w/ family graduations/parties and school.  Instead I've still been rocking the buns.  They have been extremely plain; either low or high, no accessories (headbands, earrings, etc)... UGH.  I really need to step my game up!  I just feel like so much is going on at the moment.  Finals are next week so I HAVE to buckle down, I need to finish off my freshman year of college with a bang.  Maybe I'll try another bantu knot set sometime this week... possibly Wednesday evening?  I don't know, but I need to do something FAST.

Aside from hair, and on to make-up... I began wearing my Bare Escentials foundation once again.  It is much more natural looking and doesn't have an ugly reaction to camera flash... Can't remember why I stopped using it in the first place.

P.S. - Finally secured furniture for the new apartment.  Move out of my dorms and into my new apartment June 13th.  Ah, these next few weeks will truly be hectic.

2 comments:

Yan Tan said...

hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love....very interesting..we love it.. : )


**yantan**


come stop by sometime.. ;-p

LovinLifeNaturallyMe said...

aw thanks guys!